Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My First Few Weeks at GLOBALINX

Guest Blogger
Cody Jenkins
Director of Agent Sales at GLOBALINX





During my first few days at GLOBALINX, I’ve felt everything from being excited to being overwhelmed and I’ve enjoyed every minute of it! I also received a few calls from friends and acquaintances in the telecom industry expressing their positive thoughts about GLOBALINX and legacy TMC that reinforced my appreciation for the opportunity to come to GLOBALINX!

While getting to know the Regional Directors, I had a very positive initial perception about their dedication to their Agent Partners, to the end customer and to product knowledge. I had similar experience with the sales engineering and support teams! I was also impressed with the flexibility of thought in providing spiffs, specials, and incentives to our Agent Partners.

It took me a few days to catch on to the internal company acronyms (like TPS and GBO) but I think I’m starting to get the gist of it. The GLOBALINX Marketing department is very forward thinking about social media and I’ve heard a lot about Twitter and Blogging. I’m already becoming involved (i.e. this blog post) and I’m also considering creating a Twitter account. If you’d like to see me make a Twitter account, let me know in the comment section below this post.

I’ve spent a considerable amount of time working though the product set, process, agreements, trends, results, forecasts etc. and I’m still learning more about GLOBALINX everyday. I’m glad to be here at GLOBALINX!

Cody Jenkins

1 comment: